Free & Professional mobile phone unlocking and calculators.
Nokia | Motorola | Sony Ericsson | Samsung
LG | Blackberry | iPhone | Others...

Cell Phone Unlock
Instant Phone unlocking

It is currently Mon Dec 09, 2019 3:36 pm




 Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Dhru (formerly Dhrusoft) Scam
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:37 pm 

Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:16 pm
Posts: 1
Welcome to Dhru (formerly Dhrusoft)!
If you have seen unlocking sites online before and wonder where they come from, wonder no more. They come courtesy of a company called Dhrusoft. What you may not know is how they create the sites, and the kind of support they offer to their potential and current customers.
In September I contacted Dhrusoft asking them for a site like the ones found online. A friend of mine had put me in contact with this company. They explained that there was a total cost in order to set this up. I agreed to pay the charge and put in clear detail that I will pay for the site once it is completed. As anyone can agree working with web developers is a challenge and I did refuse to pay until I was shown a working site.
A month later I was given access to a site. I was not given any instructions on the services, system, settings nothing. I was given a user name and password and was on my own as far as setting everything up. I relied on my friend for assistance with this setup as he has a site identical to the one which was created for me. He assisted in setting up the API to his site, so that the codes were generated automatically and sent to my customer.
To this point I have not paid anything to Dhrusoft as I did not have any customers, it was not a fully functional site, it contained many bugs and I was not seeing any assistance from Dhrusoft.
I asked them what I could do to get some sort of assistance and they said that I would need to pay. I again refused as when I did agree to have the site created, I put clearly in writing that I would not pay unless the site was fully functional/working. Dhrusoft sent an automatic email out to everyone who was using one of their sites, notifying everyone that there was an update available and that it would help in some security issues and also fix some of the bugs. I replied to this email and they requested FTP and Cpanel info from my site in order to perform this update. I sent this to them immediately.
A few weeks went on and I cleaned out more of the bugs and began signing up customers. I had 4 customers on the site using my service for some of their codes. I was able to add credit to their accounts and they could then place orders. I could not get the email service notification set up and was unsuccessful in getting any support from Dhrusoft on this matter. I noticed a new customer in the database that I did not recognize. I immediately went into this customers account and noticed that 4 codes were ordered. I immediately went into this customers section and disabled the account.
Another few weeks went by and a customer of mine claimed that he was seeing unlock code notifications for codes that were not submitted on his behalf. I looked into this and noticed that he still had the a decent amount of credit remaining, however there were many codes submitted that did not belong to him. I also noticed that the customer that I had disabled, was enabled again, and had run over $2200.00 in unlock codes through my site. There were also a few other users signed up for unlocking services that I did not know.
The reason that I say I did not know these users is that I only offered this link to exactly 6 people. My purpose for this site was to offer the unlocking service to trusted suppliers of mine that I have dealt with over the last 3 years. I did not make this site known or offer it to the general public. This was a wholesale site that was used for suppliers/customer to get codes for devices. I was not planning on profiting from this venture, but only offering a way for people I knew to obtain codes quickly, as emailing them was a pain with them wanting 5-10 codes sometimes.
After investigating this issue and contacting Dhrusoft they stated that if I would have paid them, they would have updated the site and fixed this security bug. However, I sent them the log in info to update my site a month ago. They now state that they did not do this upgrade/update and that I should have known if people were abusing my services. I told them that no one knew about the service I offered but the 6 people, and those 6 people would never do anything to betray me. They would never try to hack the site, or create false accounts. I insisted that this was an “inside jobâ€


Offline
 Profile  
 

Dhru (formerly Dhrusoft) Scam

Google

Google
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

cron