Free Samsung Mobile Phone Unlocking
We provide free unlocking codes for all the Samsung phones that are unlockable for free. Unlocking a Samsung cell phone will let you use it on all networks. It removes the sim lock that Network operators use to prevent users changing networks and them not making as much money. You can save yourself money by changing networks or by using more than one simcard so you can avoid roaming charges when using the phone abroad.
Unlocking your Samsung phone is very easy, and the method it requires is dependant on the phone model. Older phones can be unlocked just from the phone model, but later phones require a cable to read data from the phone.
Can we unlock your phone? (find out phone model)
Unlock by code:
Samsung A300, Samsung A400, Samsung A800, Samsung E400, Samsung E500, Samsung E700, Samsung E715, Samsung M100, Samsung P400, Samsung R210, Samsung S100, Samsung S105, Samsung S300, Samsung S307, Samsung S500, Samsung 600, Samsung V200, Samsung X100, Samsung X600, Samsung 2100 Samsung X450 Samsung Z500, Samsung E900,
Unlock by Cable:
Samsung D100, Samsung D410, Samsung D418, Samsung E105, Samsung E310, Samsung E400, Samsung E600, Samsung E608, Samsung E710, Samsung P100, Samsung P108, Samsung P400, Samsung P408, Samsung Q100, Samsung Q105, Samsung Q200, Samsung Q300, Samsung Q400, Samsung Q605, Samsung S200, Samsung S208, Samsung S300, Samsung S300m, Samsung V100, Samsung V200, Samsung V205, Samsung V208, Samsung X105, Samsung X400, Samsung X430, Samsung X450, Samsung X480
Samsung Generic Method
On older Samsung mobile phones the following method can normally be applied to your phone to unlock it. Please make sure all phone details are backed up before using this as it may erase all phone data and we cannot be held responsible for this.
1) Insert the sim card you would like to use in the phone with replace the battery.
2) Turn on the phone.
3) The phone will then say "Invalid Sim Card". Once this is shown type in *#9998*3323#
4) The screen will then display a message saying "Please Press EXIT", and press exit.
5) A list will then come on the screen. Scroll down to "Malloc fail" and press select.
6) Your phone will then restart and will be unlocked to the network of your sim card.
7) When finished restarting type *0141# and then hit call. This will give you a message saying your phone is personalized.
8) Power down your phone and insert a SIM card other than the one that is in it. Power back up your phone.
9) At the SIM code prompt type 00000000, that is 8 zeroes.
Your phone should now be unlocked.